[OM] Re: Curmudgeon etc.

Subject: [OM] Re: Curmudgeon etc.
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 07:40:16 -0600
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Who are you calling dysfunctional then - you've been talking to my
> therapist haven't you
> comeonadmitityou'llbehearingfrommylawyerit'snotgoodeenoughI'llhaveyoukno
> w...dribbletwitch...

It's just the word on the street.

> And please understand that it's you that lives on the other side of
> the globe, not me.

Oh, sure.  From YOUR perspective.  And it's always all about you, isn't
it???

Right about now, Walt would have some salient smart-a$$ comment to make.

I miss Walt.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon