[OM] Re: He's not a serial killer....

Subject: [OM] Re: He's not a serial killer....
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 06:12:05 -0800
You missed one whilst you were up to your elbows in alligators.
I met the man, albeit at Safeco Field.  Same man.  Wow.

My eldest son (in academy right now to become a police officer for a
local municipality) and I had his BBQ before a game with the Indians.

I'm also quite certain it would have cost me substantially less to have
met the man on his home turf.  Dinner for two of us and it just dropped
in at under $30.
Mariners won at least.