[OM] Re: [OT] Leopard upgrade - was Re: Re: Aperture and printing with

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Leopard upgrade - was Re: Re: Aperture and printing with
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 10:03:20 -0500
Immolation is good for the soul, they say. Do you suppose if they'd
had the internet back then, we could have seen the immolations on
official church web sites, much as we can see the faithful behead the
unfaithful today? Or, because it was officially sanctioned by the
church, would immolations have been "We now interrupt this program
for a special report"?