[OM] Re: Good news and bad news

Subject: [OM] Re: Good news and bad news
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 00:28:02 +0800
i think he's the guy who has been pestering other sites....I think I've
heard of him/her somewhere else before. Doesn't he/she use a Casio digital
compact? Come to think of it, I think he's Ken Rockwell's good buddy...

Careful....he/she can get a bit nasty and when he does, his mouth froths....

K.

On 07/11/2007, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> --- Wenig Stechen <wenigstechen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Well, good.  Maybe you'll stop your whining about how lousy digital
> > B&W is. Or better yet, take it to your own forum.
>
> Do I know you?
>
> AG

> http://mail.yahoo.com

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people" - Emily
Cox