[OM] Re: Burma [partially OT camera]

Subject: [OM] Re: Burma [partially OT camera]
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 09:58:00 +0000
On 06/11/2007, Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Quoting Ian Nichols (6/11/07):
>
> >Nice work, Bernard.... but the geek in me feels compelled to point out
> >that the picture called "on the road again" in the Bagan/walking
> >around gallery appears to have been reversed - the chain has
> >mysteriously moved to the left side of the bicycle.
>
> Well spotted Ian! I had indeed reversed the picture, thinking that it was
> better composed this way (the gaze goes from left to right, at least for
> westerners). But you are right, the picture seemed odd. I have reverted to
> the original version. Thanks!

Ah, so there was a good reason behind it then.  Somehow it just leapt
out at me that there was something odd about it - took me a bit of
staring to see what it was, then I just *had* to go and look at all
the other bicycles just to convince myself that is wasn't normal for
bicycles in the far East (even though that's where most of them are
made).  I'll probably go back now and decide it looked better the
wrong way around ;)