[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: going home

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: going home
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 07:32:13 -0500
Nice pictures! Posted a comment on your site, repeated here: I'm
particularly partial to the last two shots, the dog shots, and
especially the second shot of the guitarist and the hopeful looking
dog parked beside him. I see a tricycle, but no child, and wonder if
it's the dog's. {;^)-. The tomato is nice, too. It reminds me of
Jimmy Durante. If you don't know who Jimmy Durante was, it just
proves how old I'm getting.

--Bob