[OM] Re: now i've done it, was Re: filter rec. for 12-60mm

Subject: [OM] Re: now i've done it, was Re: filter rec. for 12-60mm
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:46:29 +0000
Heh!  Nice one, Chum :-)  I am particularly impressed with your fuel
consumption, but I wouldn't go petrol again now.

  The little 320d is perfect, especially for the little roads I take
to work.  The tyres (Dunlup SP2000) on the front lasted nearly 50,000
miles, despite my cornering.  I keep looking longingly at other cars,
the Mini Cooper D, for instance, but I shall probably stick with this
until we don't need 2 cars any longer.

Chris