[OM] Re: OT Mercedes Benz

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Mercedes Benz
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 16:27:03 -0500
John:
We have a 20 year old MB as a fine weather summer driver. MBs are not cheap to
repair (both labour and parts). General advice in North America is to avoid
dealers like the plague and use competent independents. Trick is to find them.
I suspect that the AMG stuff will only add to repair costs. Secondly, there's
always a risk that a tuned version has been driven harder, just because.

2(rapidly rising)Can¢

Martin