[OM] Re: Fresh Pic this a.m.

Subject: [OM] Re: Fresh Pic this a.m.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 07:35:29 -0500
No, she's a little older than that as she's a college student and part
time model.  It's an annual private outing to Gloucester and Rockport,
Massachusetts with staff and friends of staff of the New England School
of Photography.  Local models who would like to build their portfolios
provide the modeling services in exchange for prints.  It's organized by
Art Rainville who is the school's academic director and chairman of the
portrait department.  I get invited since my photo mentor is a former
staff member and good friend of Art.  But I'm now living 300 miles from
Boston and probably won't be attending in the future.

Chuck Norcutt