[OM] Re: 14-35mm Z.Digital internal zoom?

Subject: [OM] Re: 14-35mm Z.Digital internal zoom?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:56:30 -0800
Hey! Welcome back.

I finally had time to spend looking at some of the images on your site.
You've really been busy while out of touch here. While retaining the
slightly quirky "eye" (a good thing in my book), you have broadened it
and added improved technique and presentation. Congratulations!

I too remember Hyerabad and other shots that showed a promise that is
now more fully realized.

On 11/4/07, siddiq@xxxxxxx <siddiq@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know if the upcoming 14-35mm/f2 will be internal zoom?
> Really wish the 12-60 was, otherwise it's too conspicuous. the E10
> has me spoiled. oh well. as soon as B/H has it.....

If you are concerned about it being too conspicuous for street
photography, take a look at the first example in my new article at
zone-10.com and all the people shots in my Brooklyn gallery. All taken
with a 5D and a 28-300 lens that is very, uh... protrusive at 300 mm.
The exact opposite of inconspicuous.

Just don't try to take pics of small children in parks.

Moose