[OM] Re: OM lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: OM lenses
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 18:39:36 -0500
The M system was an early name for the OM system. The M-1 camera was the
OM-1...the OM-1 name came later to that camera. You are thinking of the
screw mount SLR Oly made before the M/OM system came out. The camera used
the M42 mount used by Pentax and lots of others...it wasn't made long before
the bayonet mount M-1 (later renamed OM-1) replaced it.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design