[OM] Re: OM lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: OM lenses
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 18:35:39 -0800 (PST)
Matt,

The Trip 35 has a fixed  (non removable lens). You
should be able to find OM lenses easily on Eb*y using
simple search.

or visit KEH.com or woodmerecamera.com (both are less
risky).

--- Matthew Granger <matthewcharlesgranger@xxxxxxxxx>

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/olympus-trip-35-camera-1-28-f-40mm-lense_W0QQitemZ220166924034QQihZ012QQcategoryZ15239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://mail.yahoo.com