[OM] Re: 14-35mm Z.Digital internal zoom?

Subject: [OM] Re: 14-35mm Z.Digital internal zoom?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 18:04:42 +1100
The example I saw wasn't in a low crime area - but the photographer
shot the gang members as well and they loved to pose tough. They gave
her space as she gave them respect. Plus I suppose her gear looked
too weird to fence. Not sure I could cope.
Trouble is that extremely low crime rate areas tend to be extremely
low good subject areas.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx