[OM] Re: 14-35mm Z.Digital internal zoom?

Subject: [OM] Re: 14-35mm Z.Digital internal zoom?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:02:51 -0500
I dunno. You been to Portland, Maine, lately? Some pretty photogenic
people walking around, even if they are polite and considerate.

Do you suppose the fact that the photographer in question was a "she"
had anything to do with her success with gang-bangers? Would they
have left a man alone? I suppose, as you mentioned, age and such
might mitigate reaction of less charming elements of society, as you
would not be perceived as being able to mount a threat.

Especially if you took Walt's approach and had a Glock 9 mm tucked in
a pocket of your photovest. <g>

--Bob