[OM] Re: Web site updates

Subject: [OM] Re: Web site updates
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 09:41:17 -0500
Not at all. It's one of mine, too. A customer pointed out that it
just didn't fit with the rest of my stuff. Too spooky. (It looks
great printed at 16x20 and framed 20x24.) But then he bought a copy
(not the big one) so I guess it was okay. <g>

--Bob

P.S. It's the old bridge across the Penobscot River Narrows at Verona
Island, just outside of Bucksport. There's a very new bridge off to
the side, but the fog blocks it out. More the bette, I think. Our
Moose probably is among those list members who have crossed the
Bridge to Nowhere. <wink>