[OM] Re: Sigma lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Sigma lens
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 18:42:55 +0000
Well done, Garth!  But Daniel had already done it, in my reading
sequence anyway :-)

I mentioned it mainly because the initiator of that thread had not
signed off with his name, and had replied to someone else's post on a
different subject but left the previous posts on the bottom.  It
looked untidy and I don't really like emails with no salutation or
(complimentary) close.

I know, I'm old-fashioned; but the format of a post does influence my
decision whether to read, and perhaps answer, or to delete without
reading more than a line or 2.

Chris