[OM] Re: Epson Printers

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson Printers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 16:43:32 -0500
But I doubt that Vincent does accelerated print life stability tests.
That would be my concern on a dye based printer.  But I'm sure that info
is available at whatever the site is that does that stuff that I can't
recall right now... just like I can't recall a lot of stuff these days :-)

Chuck Norcutt