[OM] Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment

Subject: [OM] Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 15:13:17 -0800
The examples in my first article for <http://zone-10.com/> are drawn
from a web gallery with many more images. I spent many hours over parts
of three days in some interesting neighborhoods of Brooklyn walkin' and
shootin' all sorts of people and things.

I am rather happy with many of the images of people , especially as my
first serious attempt at Street Shootin'.  Although the article is about
shooting people on the street, the gallery includes sections with many
other subjects I encountered along the way. Although those images of
things are more usual for me, I am uncommonly pleased with some of them.

A total of 231 images is surely a lot, but I've arranged the gallery to
allow browsing by category and the image pages have a slide show option,
the long arrow at the top right. Navigation using keyboard arrow keys is
also possible, in addition to clicking on the arrows, the left or right
side of the image, on the tiny-nails or on the numbers.

This was quite an ambitious project for me, and I would appreciate any
feedback on content and/or organization/presentation, positive or not.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Brooklyn/index.html>

Moose