[OM] Re: Epson Printers

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson Printers
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 20:16:36 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> But I doubt that Vincent does accelerated print life stability tests.
> That would be my concern on a dye based printer.  But I'm sure that info
> is available at whatever the site is that does that stuff that I can't
> recall right now...
So read the review, instead of carping about what it may or may not
cover. (RTFR?) I know he does talk about the matter, and provide what
info he had available.

But since I've  got your back and you are too lazy to search for it,
Wilhelm has tested the 1400 and it is something like 4 times as good as
the 1270, et. al. <http://www.wilhelm-research.com/epson/SP1400.html>
In the 100 year range for under glass, same ballpark as the R800/1800.
Looks like Epson have indeed made a breakthrough in dye inks.

Moose