[OM] Breaking the rules

Subject: [OM] Breaking the rules
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 21:15:41 -0800
In my recent travels, I accumulated some sensor dust. And I have no idea
where I put the blower when I unpacked. Around here somewhere, but...

So I checked that the can of Dust-Off was easily modulated for power and
half empty, to avoid any liquid discharge, and gave the sensor a few
puffs. Out for a sky shot at f22, one baddie. Look with magnifier
goggles locates it. One more puff, another sky shot, and all done.

Sure, there are several small, indistinct thingies at close focus, small
aperture and blank sky, but they just won't show up in any but maybe a
couple of shots and disappear with a touch of healing brush.

This is really not turning out to be a big deal.

Moose