[OM] Re: Breaking the rules

Subject: [OM] Re: Breaking the rules
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:21:14 +0800
Moose

I recommend that you put the camera on a huge tractor (or combine, whichever
you can lay your hands on) and fire the engine up, let it chock and
rumble...maybe the ground-shaking vibrations would shake that baddie off....
:)

K.

On 10/11/2007, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In my recent travels, I accumulated some sensor dust. And I have no idea
> where I put the blower when I unpacked. Around here somewhere, but...
>
> So I checked that the can of Dust-Off was easily modulated for power and
> half empty, to avoid any liquid discharge, and gave the sensor a few
> puffs. Out for a sky shot at f22, one baddie. Look with magnifier
> goggles locates it. One more puff, another sky shot, and all done.
>
> Sure, there are several small, indistinct thingies at close focus, small
> aperture and blank sky, but they just won't show up in any but maybe a
> couple of shots and disappear with a touch of healing brush.
>
> This is really not turning out to be a big deal.
>
> Moose

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people" - Emily
Cox