[OM] Re: Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment

Subject: [OM] Re: Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:13:18 -0800
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2007, at 9:19 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
>
>> MG 3433cr2 is a very interesting study: the chin is cut off,
>> concentrating the viewer's attention on the pattern in the lady's
>> hair
>>
> I went back and looked at the shots again, and was going to comment
> that pattern notwithstanding, I still would have liked to have all of
> her face in the shot.

Yeah, well, that's not what I got. :-)
> My personal favorite was 3365, Picture Man.

And you complain about your eyes. I was wondering who might be first to
notice that this fellow's name is Picture Man. Here's a bit more detail
of the cover of his brochure.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Brooklyn/People/Tech/slides/_MG_3365cr2_f.html>

He may have been the one with the name, assistant and equipment, but I
got the pics. :-)

Moose