[OM] Re: Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment

Subject: [OM] Re: Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:12:14 +1100

> If we didn't spend so much time abusing lawyers on this list, we
> might have had one here who could clarify this issue from a position
> of expertise.
> Andrew Fildes

I dunno that we've had any lawyers on this list, but on photo.net people who
are qualified seem reluctant to even state an opinion on legal matters
(usually stuff related to copyright, privacy, etc.).  I can think of a few
reasons this might be, but taking the charitable approach, I believe they
don't want to state an opinion based on limited facts in a public forum in
case people treat their opinion as the true answer.

...Wayne