[OM] Re: Shutter-drag, the Queen of all Application Notes

Subject: [OM] Re: Shutter-drag, the Queen of all Application Notes
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 00:31:21 -0800
Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> While this has not made me comatose, it has reinforced my dislike of
> flash. Give me a 1.4 lens any day and I am happy!

Ah, you with your f1.4 lens and me with my iso1600-3200. We could be
happy together in the dark, with nary a flash in sight. Well, I do have
an f1.8, in a pinch....

I strikes me that some for whom English isn't a first language might
have missed the pun in AG's title for this thread. Not meaning you in
particular, as your English is at least s good as mine - just popped
into my head while writing.

Moose