[OM] Re: Shutter-drag, the Queen of all Application Notes

Subject: [OM] Re: Shutter-drag, the Queen of all Application Notes
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 17:27:35 +0800
I used to shoot 5-6 company party events every year, when you are not able
to control the light source and people's position, it won't work without
flash. My rule is bounce flash with manual exposure.

Daylight fill-flash is also useful, without it lots of family shots we made
during the travel trip were not possible.

There is also an example of "shutter-drag" but to a more extreme. (they are
my friends works, not mine):

http://www.accura.com.hk/Flash/Halloween.htm

Flash is a tool, I always try to learn how to use it better.

C.H.Ling