[OM] Re: Zuiko 12-60mm in stock (?)

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 12-60mm in stock (?)
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 09:52:38 -0800
Also
http://www.olympusamerica.com/files/LensRebate_2007.pdf
http://olympus.rebateaccess.com/

Actually last night B&H had the 12-60mm in stock but no E-3s in stock
according to their web site.

Mike heard that Olympus America might do something similar to the
Europe offer. I doubt they will do both the $100 for the body and a
free battery grip.

Mark(?) posted that he already received his Zuiko 12-60mm. I believe
he went through a Canadian dealer.

 YMMV

-jeff