[OM] Re: That pesky OM battery stuff again

Subject: [OM] Re: That pesky OM battery stuff again
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:45:16 -0800
Thanks Mike, Microbattery.com was where I found the Sony SR44W that I mentioned
was about 3 times the cost of the Energizers at sr44.com .

Maybe I'll take Moose's advice and just by a lot more of the Energizer and
change them more often.  The trouble is that I run with winders on my bodies and
always worry about the chance of fogging the film when pulling the winder off to
change the batteries.  If memory serves me correctly, John H. advised that the
OM4 / 4T were less susceptible to fogging with the motor drive cover off than an
OM1 & OM2.  But I worry just the same, because that's my nature.

Jay