[OM] Re: Colour or B&W lenses ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Colour or B&W lenses ?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 00:32:47 -0500
I have used a Mamiya 645 with Mamiya's lenses for both color and black and
white work since 1994 and have noticed no problem using them for excellent
black and white. Most of my best known, most exhibited and sold images were
shot on Tmax 100 in the 645. I have also used my OM lenses for 35mm work for
both color and black and white with excellent results in all cases. I've
heard stories like this before, mostly used by people to justify buying
certain lenses or brands. No real truth to any of it in my opinion.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design