[OM] More Bolivia [was Another article of note]

Subject: [OM] More Bolivia [was Another article of note]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:55:55 -0800
Wayne Culberson wrote:

> I've been off list since sometime in September, and just got back on-list
> today, even though I've been back from Bolivia for about a month. So this
> Zone-10 site is new to me. It's nice to see some interesting articles
> written by some folks with familiar names. Maybe I'll look in the recent
> archives to catch up on the origin and history of this site.

Welcome back!

And now it's time go get a grip, man! I mean humility is one thing, but
it doesn't require lying.

As before, you've come back with a bunch of exquisite portraits -
really. OK, so you don't mess with the camera settings a lot; that may
be why you get such great shots. And the 5050 is obviously pretty forgiving.

Some shots are great as they are and others need a little assistance to
reach their wonderful potential. Quick and dirty, I've taken another
look at a few. As usual, I have probably overshot the mark on some, but
it gives an idea what's in those images.
Beautious! <http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/WayneC/>

Moose