[OM] Sticky-pod (OT - just another portable camera support product)

Subject: [OM] Sticky-pod (OT - just another portable camera support product)
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:47:15 +1000
Actually, it's called the Monster Pod:

http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9813102-1.html

but I reckon Sticky-pod sounds better. Anyway, I came across this via
Gizmodo, and perhaps someone might be interested in it. It's not as good
looking as that prehensile (Gorilla-pod?) that wraps its legs around
everything and will climb up your bedpost and choke you in your sleep
when Skynet finally goes live, but some folks might like the idea for
their P&S cameras, or just find the concept interesting (at least until
it slithers up your bedpost and smothers you in your sleep when Skynet
finally goes live).

Hasta la vista, baby,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz