[OM] Re: That pesky OM battery stuff again

Subject: [OM] Re: That pesky OM battery stuff again
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:41:27 -0500
Had no problems or complaints from users of the 357/303 combo battery. I
also use them in the OM-1/1N conversions.

I ordered 100 SR44s from that site 7 months ago and never got them
(didn't get billed either).  Also no answers to inquiring emails.  Don't
bother ordering from them, you won't get anything. They
should take the site down, burn it and bury the ashes with salt :-)

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net