[OM] Re: That pesky OM battery stuff again

Subject: [OM] Re: That pesky OM battery stuff again
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:47:58 -0500
I ordered from them twice.  First time, I waited so long for the
batteries, I issued a chargeback through my bank, but got the batteries
that same day, so cancelled the chargeback.  This time, order went in 7
months ago, got squat and no answer to emails.

I saw Sony SR44W at Target, $4.98 each. You can get 357/303 from
www.zantechinc.com, a watch repair supply site.  I buy 200 at a time,
$0.65 each.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net