[OM] Does anyone have a wiring diagram for MD1?

Subject: [OM] Does anyone have a wiring diagram for MD1?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 04:42:23 -0800
Hello List,

Well, a bit of a mishap has brought me out of lurker mode.  I recently slipped
on a muddy trail and dropped my OM-2s with MD1 attached. Fortunately, the 2s is
fine, but the MD1 didn't fare so well. The top of the handgrip took the brunt
of the impact, resulting in the metal bracket it screws onto, which extends
down the back of the grip, breaking and some wires being torn loose.

So anyway, if anyone has the diagram or knows where I could find it on the web,
please help.

Many thanks,
Darin