[OM] Re: Does anyone have a wiring diagram for MD1?

Subject: [OM] Re: Does anyone have a wiring diagram for MD1?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:09:50 -0500
So the white wire is still connected to the remote jack, it's the other
end that broke off? After disassembling my own test MD1, the white wire
(which I though was soldered to a peach colored wire) is actually
orange.   How much white wire is showing and is there an orange wire
loose too?  If so, they splice together.  Other end of orange wire is
soldered to board that presses against spring loaded pins, underneath
the gear plate.  You don't want to take that out.

John,
CPS, Inc.