[OM] Re: Flash for E500

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash for E500
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 19:23:13 -0800 (PST)
Olympus makes the T-32. The T series flashes were made
for the OM line. However, it turns out that the T-32
and T-20 also work fine with E-series cameras. Voltage
is not an issue. Voltage is something you need to be
very concerned about. Also the pinning on T-32 is such
that it will not affect your camera or the flash. For
around $75.00 - you cannot go wrong, however you will
have to learn and experiment a little.

--- Matthew Granger <matthewcharlesgranger@xxxxxxxxx>

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs