[OM] Re: Flash for E500

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash for E500
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:34:15 -0500
Older QA300 or 310 should not be used as the trigger voltage is up
around 100V.  It may not do damage right away, but why tempt fate?

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net