[OM] Re: Flash for E500

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash for E500
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:47:49 -0000
The E-3 manual *is* available on-line, and that's how I know that it says
effectively just what the E-1 manual says. But it says it on page 78

"Some commercially available flashes require a voltage of 250V or more for
the synchronization connector. The use of this type of flash can damage the
camera or prevent the camera from operating properly. Contact the
manufacturer of the flash for the specifications of the flash
synchronization connector."

Looks like the lawyers have won...

--
Piers