[OM] Re: Flash for E500

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash for E500
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:46:24 -0500
Some of the newer 283's (made in Korea, or made in China, vs. made in Japan
label) have TV less than 8V.? Best to check first as per Dr. Flash.? Here is a
partial list of TV's:
Mike (Flash) Gordon

student of Dr. Flash

http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolts.html

I have a Viv 283 that's somewhere in excess of 250V but it's circa
1976/77.   I think the vast majority of stuff you find on the used
market today is at least from the mid 80's on up.  Most, like the
T-32's, are 12 volts or less.  All it takes is a simple volt meter to
check it out.

Dr. Flash

http://mail.aol.com