[OM] Re: Flash for E500

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash for E500
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:17:58 +1100
I was trying to use a cheap and cheerful Chinese wireless trigger on
the 40D. Nothing. Accessed the menu - the external flash options were
disabled unless I attached a Speedlight. Checked the manual - written
in the usual 'tell you all you already know and nothing about what
you don't' style and it implies that apart from Canon Speedlights,
you have to use the PC socket. PC to mini-jack cable. GrumbleSpitCurse.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx