[OM] Re: Flash for E500

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash for E500
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:52:59 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> That lack of response leads me to suppose it likely that the "tech" you
> were in contact with didn't understand the subject matter and the
> erroneous "facts" he had already sent your way.  His best option was to
> retire from the game lest it prove more painful.

Or possibly:

1. He didn't have access to any more information than is in the manual.
I think this would not be uncommon in a foreign language outpost.

2. He couldn't figure out why he was being harassed. The manual says
249v, the highest he can imagine being needed is maybe 15v, who cares
beyond that huge margin of safety?

3. What does he know or care about some guy in Europe who is too stupid
to read the manual?

Moose