[OM] Re: Pentax query, was: Re: E-3 Bodies in Stock

Subject: [OM] Re: Pentax query, was: Re: E-3 Bodies in Stock
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:05:15 -0500
There should be 2 replacements (for K10D, and K100D), with new
innovative features - some on competing cameras, others completely
original. ), higher pro level body later in the year, and possibly the
645D medium format 31+ MP possibly before. It seems the Hoya takeover
has brought much to the table, not just with cash, but with genuine
enthusiasm for the photographic and optical business. Pro centers in the
UK has reached 70 locations, and the US has just begun their program.

No one is sure what the  exact specs will be because of NDA's,  and a
few pre-production units are in the hands of testing photographers.

Larry