[OM] My E-3 Is Here!

Subject: [OM] My E-3 Is Here!
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:39:37 -0500
The big brown truck has stopped by just now, all the way from Calumet,
overnighted because I want to take the E-3 on my trip this weekend. First
impressions are looking good. Some initial thoughts:

Build quality is certainly up there with the E-1 (as other reviews have
noted the memory card door does feel less solid than the 1's but I won't
notice it again I expect).
VF size is definitely up from the 1, not an OM but definitely bigger and
appearing to be as bright as the 1.
The 3 looks bigger than the 1 but really isn't by much. This camera feels
solid in the hand, like carved from a block of metal solid. The grip is even
better than the 1 to me.
Some of the button/wheel combos will take a bit of getting used to but
everything is where it should be so far. Except for the resolution button
which seems to have gone AWOL to the menus.
"AG Film Select" reset mode is still present and will be put into full
effect with the body by me.

I haven't had a look at any images yet and it will be early next week before
I get to really sit down and test this baby out. My itch has truly been
scratched with the arrival of the E-3.

Dan S.