[OM] Re: E-3 Ad

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 Ad
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:56:19 -0800
I don't think noise has anything to do with the mosaic which is the
system of RGB filters universally used to determine color. It could be
a combination of a too strong high pass filter and too small area for
the individual pixel. Sharpening to compensate for the high pass
filter could emphasize the noise from the sensor.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA