[OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop

Subject: [OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:08:41 -0800
I know for a fact that Dell lost some customers ahortly after Vista was
launched, because they refused to ship with XP.  A friend is the IP person
for a small corp. and they use a software that won't run under Vista.  A
member of the staff needed a new laptop and she spent a number of hours on
the phone with Dell just to get the new laptop to accept an XP installation.
They started buying from another company after that.
Paul in Portland OR