[OM] Re: Compactflash prices

Subject: [OM] Re: Compactflash prices
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:03:12 -0800 (PST)
It is actually easier to shop for SD Cards then CF
cards. SD cards are available in abundance and prices
are competitive. CF cards seems to be priced pretty
much the same.

Right now Sandisk has a rebate deal on Extreme III and
IV cards. The more you buy the more you save type of
thing.

I dont think I would go higher than 4gb either.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs