[OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop

Subject: [OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:28:15 -0800
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Sorry mate - serious contradiction.

Oh pshaw. It's too much like religion. I do find the Windoze interface
"easy to use, efficient and functional". I don't care in the least
whether you do or not, as long as you don't mouth off claiming your
favorite faith is closer to God, purer than mine, etc. and try to
convert me.

I have not found the Mac interface to be as easy to use, but that is
probably because I almost never use it. I mean, really, they are both
doing the same things in much the same way.

Moose