[OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop

Subject: [OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:40:54 -0800 (PST)
I am currently using an IMAC in a PS CS3 class that I
take. A bit of a learning curve for a windowz guy,
however I can see where it is more streamlined. Its
literally drag and drop for many things. Burning CD's
is easy - does not require any additional software. It
also handles larger PS fles a lot better than windowz.
The widgets in the MAC are awesome. During class I can
get sports scores, news, converse through bluetooth,
etc. The little bar on the bottom can be reduced to
less screen space. The mouse is a bit strange but you
get used to it.

As for laptop/desktop - unless its a very high end
laptop...I would say stick with a desktop. Also, XP is
the way to go. I dont like Vista...just seems to
cumbersome. If you are a photojournalist - having a
notebook on location makes sense.

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/