[OM] Re: RRS L-plate for Olympus E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: RRS L-plate for Olympus E-3
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:03:48 -0800
Thanks Mike, that was good for a short laugh.

I wonder how many people use tripods without quick release heads?

The Arca-Swiss clamp is the closest thing to a generic design that I'm
aware of. Manfrotto has many different incompatible designs. I don't
remember ever seeing anything from Gitzo. List members are happy with
Culman but at least in California they don't seem very common.

Sounds like Olympus is a strong believer of not invented here ....

-jeff