[OM] Re: Another "my e-3 is here" email..

Subject: [OM] Re: Another "my e-3 is here" email..
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 08:33:51 -0600
Thanks Dan.  If you A-B some shots a 3200, can you include a flash
version for comparison as well next time?  It appears that the E-3
holds good edge sharpness at 3200, which is kind of the only thing
that matters to me, since noise is a fairly minor problem in itself.
Can't tell for sure because the 3200 version is the best one already
in terms of edge sharpness.  Your version, if it is full pixels, looks
like it would actually print OK as is, noise and all.

My requests:

1) How is manual focusing with the 50-200?  Is the overall experience
improved over the E-1?

2) How indeed is manual focus managed with the E-3?  How does one get
to total manual control of focus including focus lock?

3) Firmware update on the E-330 provides the option of AF in LV-B
mode.  Same on the E-3?

4) My 330 is permanently switched to doing all AF with the AEL button.
 I assume that this is still possible with the E-3? Is it?

Thanks!

Joel W.