[OM] Re: That pesky OM battery stuff again

Subject: [OM] Re: That pesky OM battery stuff again
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:00:07 -0800
Thanks Tim.
I just ordered 30 Sony SR44W's from microbattery.com.  They are listed as high
drain 180maH on the web page whereas the Energizers were listed as multi-drain
and the picture shows a 303 blister pack labeled as low drain.  At the quantity
I bought, the price ($1.85) was the same for either manufacturer.  If I had gone
up to a quantity of 50, the energizer became much cheaper ($1.15 vs $1.70).

I'll report back on delivery.  Any recommendations of bench testing I could do
to report back?

Let's see, batteries are harder to find, film is harder to find, processing is
harder to find - perhaps there is someone whispering in my ear about something.

One hopes that in 20 years we are not running around trying to find special
lithium batteries for the present generation of cameras.

Jay - Still stuck in the 70's